Water Mark Publishing House founded in 2002
Water Mark Publishing House is the founder and the publisher of the magazines:
- The Watermark Magazine (the only Russian periodical dedicated to security printing products, published since 2003, issued 6 times per year, the Editorial board of the magazine includes the national banks of the CIS countries)
- The Gold Chervonets Magazine (the magazine about coins for collections, investment and gifts, published since 2006, issued 4 times per year, every issue includes a present – a commemorative coin of the Bank of Russia)
Also Water Mark publishes representative and advertising polygraphic products (annual reports, corporate newspapers, booklets, catalogues, etc).
Organization of events
Water Mark holds International large-scale events:
- International Scientific and Practical Conference on Security Printing – Watermark Conference (has been held since 2005 once in two years in different Russian cities)
- International Coin Conference and Exhibition COINS (has been held since 2008, since 2012 annually in Moscow)
- International Commemorative Coins Contest – Coin Constellation (has been held since 2007 annually)
Water Mark Publishing House offers the full range of the information support services:
- Preparation and distribution of press releases
- Holding press-conferences and briefings
- Organization of panel discussions and seminars
- Communication with mass media, etc.